I don't know if some signal goes off [morse code? smoke signal?] or what but I always hear from Monkey Butt when I need it the most. It is such a blessing, even when it's just a phone call saying that he's about to go to bed but that he wanted me to know he loved me. I'm so lucky to have this man in my life [just as much as he's lucky to have me... what would he do without me and my terrible jokes???]... I was having a really bad yesterday and it just seemed to bring my spirits up. Knowing that he's safe and sound.
Anyways after talking to him last night I decided I would FINALLY work on cleaning this mess I call my apartment because a friend of mine is coming into town tomorrow. Oh the joys of cleaning, why do I let my place get so bad? I would show how bad it got, but then y'all would think I was a pig and I'm definitely not one. I go through cycles of keeping my place spotless and then there's a few weeks I could care less. Such a great cycle let me tell you. I'm going to take pictures after everything is clean since I will be moving soon. Anyways after cleaning I finally went and picked up a sub for dinner and "munched" on some ice cream I made when I went by work earlier [such a fatty].
Somehow last night I stayed up long enough to call Monkey Butt like I told him I'd try to but staying up til 1 after a long day is really hard. It was worth it though [OBVIOUSLY]. Some interesting stuff was brought up-- back story: There's been discussions about him reenlisting even though I know he hates the Army... I still can't tell you how I feel about it, but I support his decision 110% no matter what it is because I understand why he's thinking about it. We have til September to have a decision but I am almost certain I know he's going to reenlist for another few years. Talk was that with his job he would either be in Colorado or North Carolina, which neither would be that bad. Well last night he said that there was an opening down at Gordon [in Augusta, where he's from.. just an hour south of where I am now] and that he might be seeing if he can do since it's right up his alley with what he does... Well he asked if he were to be sent down to Augusta if I would "possible, maybe, kinda want to move down there" with him and then he went on to explain different jobs that are available down there that I could look into with my degree [has someone been thinking about this for a while?]. Yes we are only dating and there's no way we'd live together so don't assume that but once he he gets back it'll have been a few weeks being together while he has been gone over a year-- am I crazy for being completely open with going down there to be with him?
That is the best way for me to clean...knowing that someone is coming over to visit. Seriously...I can NOT stand cleaning worth nothing. I really need a maid!
ReplyDeleteAnd a HUGE THANK YOU for donating!!!!! That is awesome!!!! Thanks!!!!
I think we all need maids! Seriously!
ReplyDelete