This idea came from jesstagirl and her officer... Despite how terrible of a week you've had—to find at least five things you still love about your husband, boyfriend, fiance, or significant other!
So here it goes!
1. I love when my phone rings and it's him just calling to tell me he loves me before he goes to bed
2. How he talks in his sleep... it sounds silly but I normally never fall asleep quickly and it never fails to make me smile/giggle a little.
3. How much he loves his family.
4. I love that he brings the best out of me.
5. His OCDness of how his car is going to look when he gets home and what he can change about it.
Saw you were a new follower! Your blog background is adorable!! I'm your newest follower and I'm linking you up under my Marine Loves. If you want to be removed, let me know!
ReplyDeleteI’m following you now on Blog Hop Friday--Follower No. 17! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”
ReplyDeleteMy latest inspirational postings are, “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” “Simple Gesture,” “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
So weird if I hadn't seen you pic I would have sworn you were my closest friend. Same degree and hubby does same thing- wild right. Thanks for hopping round with us- - - www.breebee,.com, following you back! (Oh she is from SC!)
ReplyDelete@Mr. Superman and Mrs. S -- is there any way that you could switch me to Army Loves??
ReplyDelete