
It's Sunday!
Let's make it a FUN DAY..So if you're not busy and want to play along to a super rad blog carnival..you won't be sorry..It's the bee's knees! (just my humble opinion);-)
To play..copy the questions..post them..than come back here and link up!
2. Can guys and girls be friends? Yes they can... I think there needs to be set lines of what is allowable and what isn't because some people don't get it. I have a close guy friend and he is nothing but a friend. There is nothing sexual between us.
3. Can you curl your tongue? Why yes I can!!!
4. Have you ever stolen anything? No I have not
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? Normally I would much rather text.... with Laine though I would much rather talk on the phone because we can talk about more in a short time, plus his voice relaxes me and it's always good to hear :)
6. Memorial Day plans? I am working the whole weekend so definitely not... unless it includes serving people icecream
7. What do you do to relax? I normally listen to music and lay in bed... I love a nice bath but the likelihood of that happening is slim to none.
No comments:
Post a Comment