
Mama M has a lovely blog and had been gracious enough to get a topic starter for our Fridays.
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Well skydiving and bungee jumping would be my two main things. I know I'll be skydiving soon enough though so that'll be taken off of my list of to do's and my bucket list. I am beyond happy about that! But... bungee jumping would freak me out more so. Like a little cord is going to keep me alive.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
hhmmm... SHOES!!!!!!!!!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
Swings. I loved swinging as high as we could and then jumping off. I still love to do that even though I am never near swings these days.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
A mixture of both?!?! Or either or. I like good hearty breakfasts any day of the week.. eggs, bacon, toast, grits, hashbrown casserole, etc.. GOOD GRACIOUS! But I do like sweet breakfasts sometimes. I guess it just depends on my mood.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I go through cycles of being a huge neat freak and then be a messy bessy... My apartment will stay spotless for about two weeks and then I get busy and just let it go and keep telling myself that I'll get to it later. It stays like that for about a week to two weeks and then it's back to being super clean. Oy. It may have some part with not liking to put away laundry- folding it and putting it away.. bah no bueno!
No comments:
Post a Comment