Friday, May 7, 2010

Reintroducing myself.

I feel like starting over my blog that I should reintroduce myself and give y'all a little bit of info about me!



My name is Erin and I am 22! I grew up in the most amazing state- Florida. I wouldn't change where I grew up for anything even though it was filled with switching weekends around between my mom and dad's houses since they got divorced when I was young. Don't say sorry because they are both happy and that's all that matters in reality. I was that tomboy that turned more "girly" [if you may] once I got into high school. Come Junior year of highschool we had to move to North Carolina due to my mom's job and everything that I knew was uprooted. Who would have guessed it but just a few hundred miles and the way that people acted and their priorities are completely different. I thought it was the end of the world, but of course it WASN'T! It was just the beginning of what was to become the next stage of my life. Even though I am an avid Florida Gators fan I went to the University of South Carolina as pre-med. It quickly changed to Marine Science and it was one of the best decisions possible. I love the route that I am going down which Coastal Management. If you don't get what it completely entails you can ask me and I would be more than willing to explain what it is. I am [hopefully] graduating come December and taking my break from school before coming back for graduate school... At the moment though I am going to school full time and working almost full time as a shift leader at MS Creamery. It's stressful at times and I hate it, but I love it wholeheartedly at other times. What's new right?

I love:
concerts
shopping
margaritas
girls nights
movie nights
photography
coffee dates with my bestfriends
being at the beach and playing volleyball
long showers because there's nothing better to do
lazy days where you can sleep in until all hours of the afternoon
reading a good book even though very few books can keep my interest these days [when I have the time to read something other than a text book]


Just thought I'd also introduce the man in my life- Monkey butt:

No comments:

Post a Comment