okay so if anybody knows me they know that I hate running. I love doing everything else but running is my worst enemy. I am trying to grow to enjoy running. So here is my mission for the next few months til I see Monkey Butt again [I am going to be smokin hot when that time comes :)]... okay so come next Monday I am going to start Jillian Michaels The 30 Day Shred. I am then going to start Jeff Galloway's 5K Training.
The training is 15 weeks long and I calculated that I am most likely not going to see Monkey Butt til a couple weeks after I finish this training. If I see him before than screw the training I will pick up and work towards the 10K, what can it hurt?
I am excited because I want to prove to myself that I can do this. I talk to Monkey Butt and he runs all the darn time and I feel like the laziest person known to man.... don't think that he makes me feel bad it's more that I notice that I could be making more of an effort to be a healthier person.
Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower! :)
ReplyDelete