Just forewarning you, this is going to be a rant and you do not have to read it but I need to get it out instead of bottling it up.
I love Monkey Butt and I know he loves me too. I know this without a shadow of a doubt. I don't get how it can't be shown though lately- maybe I am over analyzing things and that's quite possible.
Well here is what is bothering me and I know it may seem ridiculous [a part of me is telling me I am being ridiculous but another part just hurts from it all]. A few of his friends and family added me on facebook after I met them. That's cool I loved all of his family and friends, they are all amazing people. Well he has one friend that just loves to comment up and down his wall like it's nobodies business. Every single time said friend comments on his wall it just has to show up on my news feed, they talk all the time on facebook chat why do you have to blow up his wall it's becoming progressively more annoying with the downward plung of my mood. All in all I really don't care about it. Well I am at work not working very hard because it was ridiculously slow so I was hanging out in the back doing production. Well there was a comment about how he called her and of course it was right before she found her phone since she'd been searching for a while for it.... Melodramatic moment- why can't I get a phone call? Last time I checked we were a couple. I haven't heard from him for a week [he has a cell phone so he is more than capable of calling people when he feels like it, even texting... HHEEELLLLLLLLOOO]. I just feel sort of, forgotten here, jumping around being like hey don't forget me. I keep on trying to tell myself that he's busy because he is deployed and he has way more important things to be doing. It's his job. I also know that he has made me apart of his decision making of if he is going to reenlist or not because I am a key factor in his life now. He also asked me to move with him wherever he moves to. But why the heck am I sitting here crying because I wasn't one of those lucky ones to get a phone call?
It may not help that I talked to my friend and she keeps saying that she thinks that this girl is in love with Monkey Butt.... FYI-- over 50% of my relationships have ended up with the guy leaving me for another girl.
I am sorry if this is everywhere I just wrote it and didn't really think of how it was coming out so if it's the worst written thing known to man I am truly sorry.
I don't know but it seems to me you have every right to be upset. You are a couple and how long would a phone call take? But maybe there's a good explanation, so give it time and your rant was well written and clear - and blogs are for venting. You both make a cute couple in red I see. Smile.
ReplyDeleteAnyway I'm your newest follower from the MannLand5's blog hop - so come on over to my blog and follow me too okay? Thanks.
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/
Oh honey... BIG HUGS!!! I hope it all works out for you but I totally understand why you are upset.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I've quite earned the right to give advice but I'm going to give you my two cents and take on the issue. If I overstep, let me know.
ReplyDeleteI think you have 100% right to be upset! Even when I was dating someone, I made them a priority and I tried to bring the male friends down a notch and my significant other would do the same. Its respectful of the person you're with. Now I have a handful of really good guy friends that have stuck with me and I am still friends with them and talk to them on the phone and such, BUT my man knows it, he loves the guys too, and he knows I was never romantically involved with any of said friends. I think if you are in a relationship, your priority should be the person you are with. The fact that he called this girl, no matter how good of a friend she is, is showing some disrespect and lack of concern for your feelings. Its not just his fault though. I think this girl needs to back the hell up and know some boundaries. I think you should, in a calm way, explain your feelings to him and let him know that even a, "Hey babe, I love you, Bye." phone call would be incredible.
Hugs for you lovely!