Thursday, October 21, 2010

101 in 1001

Starting Date: October 10, 2010
Finishing Date: July 08, 2013

This project is to finish 101 things in 1001 days. Every time I get something finished with on my list or I am working on it (like if it's multiple things in one task) I will be writing out a blog. To keep it organized I am writing the list out here and then I will be adding hyperlinks to my blog posts. This list is in no particular order:


  1. Find out my blood type

  2. Find a personally inspirational quote and work it into a piece of art or home decor

  3. Go on a cruise.

  4. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet

    • A-

    • B- Backup Plan, The

    • C-

    • D-

    • E-

    • F-

    • G-

    • H-

    • I-

    • J-

    • K- Killers

    • L- Last Song, The

    • M-

    • N-

    • O-

    • P- Post Grad

    • Q-

    • R-

    • S-

    • T- Time Travelers Wife, The

    • U-

    • V-

    • W-

    • X-

    • Y-

    • Z-



  5. Go camping

  6. Build a snowman

  7. Graduate College

  8. Take a dance class

  9. Identify 100 things that make me happy

  10. Put change in someone's expired parking meter

  11. Read all the books currently on my shelf

  12. Make a custom recipe book

  13. Go vegetarian for a month

  14. Go skydiving

  15. No fast food for a month

  16. Go on a picnic

  17. Go on a roadtrip

  18. Don't complain about anything for a week

  19. Donate blood

  20. Learn how to fish

  21. Completely give up soda

  22. Don't swear for a week

  23. Relearn French

  24. Get my tattoo dedicated to my Nana

  25. Kiss in the rain

  26. Become fluent in Italian

  27. Read the bible cover to cover

  28. Kiss someone at midnight on New Year's

  29. Quit my job at The Slab

  30. Create or go on a scavenger hunt

  31. Take a picture every day for a month

  32. Get a job in my field

  33. Go back to school for another degree

  34. Travel to Italy

  35. Learn how to sew

  36. Learn how to drive a stick shift

  37. Blog for a month straight

  38. Go bungee jumping

  39. Adopt a dog

  40. Visit 10 states I've never been to

  41. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle

  42. Go to a shooting range

  43. Try 10 new restaurants

  44. Make someone breakfast in bed

  45. Go to a UF vs. UGA football game

  46. Do something for a person that has made a difference in my life

  47. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower

  48. Save up to $5000 in my savings

  49. Visit a lighthouse

  50. Learn how to play chess

  51. Learn how to play poker

  52. Assemble an emergency kit for the car

  53. Learn to snowboard

  54. Go electronic free for a weekend (no cell, tv, internet, computer)

  55. Make a cheesecake from scratch

  56. Go to a comedy show

  57. Make a list of my 25 best qualities

  58. Learn to play a song on the guitar

  59. Buy a kuyak

  60. Ask 20 friends to suggest one book and read them all

  61. Run a half marathon

  62. Visit 10 museums I have never been to before

  63. Try 25 new recipes

  64. Finish a crossword puzzle with no help

  65. Move to another city

  66. Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet

  67. Watch the sun rise and set on the same day

  68. Hike to a waterfall

  69. Answer the "50 questions that will free your mind"

  70. Find 10 local restaurants in Charlottesville and eat at them all (does not go towards the other task that has going to new restaurants)

  71. Watch a move at a drive-in

  72. Take a picture of myself every day for a month

  73. Go to a local festival

  74. Take a picture with a disposable underwater camera

  75. Do 10 nice things for people without telling them

  76. Watch 10 documentaries


  77. Celebrate Mardi Gras

  78. Go to all the home games for UF one football season

  79. Dress up for Halloween

  80. Stop worrying about things I cannot control

  81. Visit 10 new aquariums

  82. Donate all my unwanted books to friends or to a local book store

  83. Complete a century ride

  84. Go to a hockey game

  85. Go strawberry picking

  86. But new laptop

  87. Learn how to rollerblade

  88. Dance in public

  89. Complete the 200 sit-ups challenge

  90. Change my hairstyle drastically

  91. Watch all of Sophia Loren's movies

  92. Go ziplining

  93. Make a list of 101 things that I don't ever want to do again

  94. Have a bonfire

  95. Take a train somewhere

  96. Attend 10 concerts

  97. Send out Christmas Cards

  98. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast

  99. Learn how to change the oil in my car

  100. Take a cooking and baking class

  101. Pay down my loans as much as humanly possible.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list E! If you ever want to come to Ohio (a State you haven't visited yet--or have you? LOL) you know where you can stay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list!!! #14 is my favorite, sky-diving is such a rush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I like the recipe book and try new recipes. If you donate blood they tell you your blood type which is cool and I didn't know when I had first donated. I have my food blog where I post recipes your should check it out. Its nothing special and nothing to fancy. Some think its weird but it may give you ideas. Good luck on all of this!! my food blog... http://butterflylove-cook-eat-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete