Friday, October 8, 2010

Just a thought

I am me, Miss E. I am NOT under any circumstances going to act like someone else for you. I am not going to blow smoke up your ass just to make you happy. I will NOT say I am wrong when it's my opinion on a matter. I will however take your views into account and try to look at it the other side of the story's way. I think we all have something to learn from the views of the others around us. I know this and I try to learn something from everyone I meet. I know though that I won't make everybody happy so with that...

If you don't like what I write I am sorry, truly am because it's not meant to get anybody butt hurt. There are a few things you can do if you don't like what you read
  1. See that little red 'X' at the top of the page? Good, hit it.
  2. Take me out of your bookmarked reads on whatever choice of browser you use.
  3. Stop following me through blogger.

2 comments: