Monday, October 4, 2010

Single minded to the point of wrecklessness

I'm starting to write this post at 1:35 in the... MORNING! What is wrong with me? I really wish I knew. I took a nap earlier after I got home from work and was working on my paper. I tried to go to bed but that just was NOT working for me.

Mini update from this weekend:
Friday my friend was supposed to come into town... she kept sending me excuse after excuse about why she may not be able to come into town so I had a feeling it was going to end up being a bust. Well. That's what happened. It's now Monday, she was supposed to leave this morning when I headed off to class, and she has not gotten within 80 miles of this town. That's okay. Not much I can do about it, just a day requested off from work wasted. I was able to finish loads of homework. Everything for this weekend is finished. I just have to do my readings for history this week and I'll be set. That's my plan for tomorrow. I really need to get ahead of these reading because they sneak up on your like crazy.

Speaking of history! I took my exam on Friday. I had hardcore studied these two topics that I thought were two of the "big questions" for the section leading up to the exam. Well I got to the exam and two out of the four questions were the ones that I had studied! I wrote about the one I knew the most specific things about. I feel an A in my future! My observations are finally finished and my Galileo argument paper is turned in, not without it's own difficulties! Now just to have the critique things to be posted so I can get those knocked out. Little by little I am getting this final semester finished with. I am beyond excited!!! 69 days left until I am finished- insane.

I FINALLY got to talk to Laine Saturday! Oh my gosh... I woke up early and was looking up something and of course my YIM was up and his name popped up. My heart stopped. I can't really write the feeling of excitement that overcame me. I had sent him an email and that's what we talked about most of the time. It wasn't anything bad... but nothing I would write about on here-- sorry *evil grin/snicker*... We were able to talk a lot longer later that night. We were able to talk about the houses. I had brought it up because I had told him a few weeks ago how I had put a few emails into places, I don't want him to feel like I don't want him apart of the process, it just makes me feel better knowing a little bit more into what people may do. Now I have a little more insight into what are necessary (a paved driveway because of his car being lowered and with the body kit).. So now that's going to be apart of my questions I send to these house's realtor that is covering the renting out/selling of these houses. I feel stupid asking some of these questions, but if you can't tell it in the picture and you're not in town what are ya supposed to do? We ARE going to take a 2-3 day trip up to Charlottesville to look at houses. I am hoping it's a prosperous trip. I know there are places out there, it's just seeing what is still there when we are able to actually sign a lease.

1 comment: