This Thursday Five's words are as follows:
Content
Thankful
Adored
Giggly
Blessed
- I am content with the fact that this week of midterms is almost over with. I have had a few exams and papers due, now I just have to finish my History of Science and Technology in the World tomorrow. I am excited for a relaxing weekend next week!
- I am thankful for all the rain the past few days. It has been so relaxing! It doesn't rain all that much here in SC during the summer so fall/winter times are THE best! It had to cool down in one fashion or another.
- I feel adored every time I get to talk to Laine. We are both pretty open about things but we don't get all mushy gushy all the time. When we do though it's disgustingly cute :D Maybe I'm biased? nahhh. lol. I know he wants to get home already but when he talks about "coming home to me" and how he can't wait to move to Virginia it just make me smie that much more. I try not to bring up Virginia all that much because I know he wants to be able to help more when he isn't able to right now. It makes me know that at least he is as excited as I am for our new adventure.
- I feel giggly every time I think Laine will be back in Germany (or should be at least) in less than two weeks and then it's around 76 days until he will be back in the States!!!!! Then we can go out on cruise and get our alone time.
- I say this every week but I am so blessed to have an amazing boyfriend as well as the best friends and family a girl can ask for.

You are so cute!
ReplyDelete