Thursday 5

I shouldn't have heard from Laine for quite some more time and I got a phonecall yesterday morning while I was getting ready for my nan's funeral. I was able to give him a hard time for the Bulldogs loss to the Gamecocks. If anything that made it soooo worth it! It made it easier (not the smack talk just talking to him in general :D) to say my final goodbyes.
This may sound morbid but I am happy for my nana. She lost my grandfather 26 years ago and I know that she has missed him dearly. I know she is loving she is loving being back with him.
I graduate in 87 days. Kind of scary??? Quite possibly but it's nice to think about.
We've hit the less than a month mark til he's out of that place. Which means we are closing in on Jan/Feb fast which means I can start looking at places more seriously.
I am so blessed to have such amazing friends!!!!
Aw I don't think it's morbid at all. I know I wouldn't want to live one day without my hubby. I'm sure she is happy where she is at and happy to be back with her love!
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo about graduating soon and that exciting that you can start really looking at places! It's a pain in the butt some times but it's also awesome, new and exciting!
I'm glad you got to hear from him sooner then you thought!! :)