Sunday, September 19, 2010

Something a little fun

Nicole over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots tagged me in a questions post just the other day. The game is simple: I have to answer eight of her questions and then tag eight people to answer my questions.


Her questions:
1) What is your favorite no-frills meal? My favorite no-frills meal... ummm. I guess it would either have to be taco salads or sloppy joes with mac n cheese and chips. The second reminds me of when I was little and we'd always eat it at my dad's and you really can't go wrong with it in my eyes.

2) What is your favorite picture? Post it!

This is my best friend Nikki and I at our Senior Prom


My dad and I two or three years back. I have other pictures that were in sequence with it and they just always make me smile


Of course I had to put this one up here :-) This was the day after our first date...

3) Do you prefer flip flops, boots, sneakers or heels? Flip Flops for sure! As long as it's not below 50 I am wearing flip flops. If it's colder than that I am normally wearing my Pumas

4) Where is your favorite place to vacation? Florida. It's home so it's really the best place for relaxing. I love it. I go back and I can't help but be happy!

5) Do you sleep on your back, side or stomach? I normally sleep on my side but sometimes I fall asleep on my stomach.

6) Do you own any television series box sets?
All of the Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother (once I sneak it away... borrow it from my brother)

7) Do you have any hidden talents? I really don't think so.

8) Who is your best friend? The way that I am is I have loads of acquantances, some friends, and very few best friends. My best friends are Laine, Nikki, and R.


My questions:
1. When you were younger (around the age 10-15) what did you dream of doing with your life?
2. Would you ever take anything back that you've done?
3. What's the best vacation that you have ever been on?
4. What's your favorite color?
5. Do you enjoy sports? If so what's your favorite sport? team?
6. If you could live anywhere no matter the price where would you move to?
7. What was your least favorite subject to take while in school?
8. When you're out at the bar or having a drink at dinner what's your go to drink?

I am going to tag...
Beka at A Personal Look Into My Life.. As G.I. Joe's Wife
Whitney at Everything Happens For a Reason
Amber at Goodnight moon!
Mrs. Doc Handsome at Hooyah from the Homefront
R at Romancing Rachel
ButterflyLove at So This Is Life....
Mrs. S. at The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S.
Jessica at The Crow Family

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me =) I will get to that post soon...

    Those are great pics you chose ;)
    oh and I love sloppy joes too!

    ReplyDelete