Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quotes about Character




"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."
Unknown

"The measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
Thomas B Macaulay


"Most people say that it's the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character."
Albert Einstein

"Be more concerns with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
John Wooden





"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are."
Unknown





"I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person."

Rita Mero





"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
Dale Carnegie









2 comments:

  1. Thank you. :)

    I like this one:
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

    -- Aristotle (I thiiiink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love em! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete