Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No good

OUCCCCH!!!

I was working out two nights ago and must have done something wrong because in the middle of a deep sleep yesterday at 0400 I woke up with the worst pain. I couldn't move without wanting to cry. Lame! Failure on an epic proportion. I love being able to walk and not hurt. The days until this gets better will pass and I won't really even think about it, but good Lord almighty.

I was at work yesterday and my manager said just to make sure that I keep stretching. Even though stretching will hurt the muscles surrounding whatever I hurt are trying to keep that area safe so they're really tense and contracted. It actually ended working pretty well. Most of work it wasn't all that bad, it was a slight nagging. The second I got home and started to relax before going to bed is when it started to come back. This morning was no bueno but I just gotta do my stretches right? How do you do stretches on campus without people looking at you like you're some freak? I guess they'll deal :) I'll be the crazy girl around campus if need be.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.. aww! That sucks! I hope you feel better soon! Keep stretching. I know bannanas are good for muscle cramps, but maybe they will help? I guess it wouldn't hurt to try unless you hate bannanas. lol :)

    ReplyDelete