Wednesday, September 22, 2010

God I love that man

Another prime example as to why Laine is the man of my dreams and I love him so much. You might not understand why but with my sense of humor it fits perfectly.

If you've ever seen Boondocks Saints think of the scene where the guy screams "AND THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!!"

If you don't remember it here it is:




Well... Laine did that while he was at a place for elections in Afghanistan. He shot his pistol in the air and screamed "AND THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!!".

As he says it was epic.

Mind you it was the middle of a firefight...

God I love that man.

I forgot to ask though if he did the hands like he was conducting music in his head. I'm going to ask him next time he gets on to see whether he did or not.

1 comment: