All you have to do is think of the top 5 things that have happened throughout your week and you write them down. The words for this week are as follows:
Happy
Joyous
Giggly
Lucky
Thankful
1. Happy- Season tickets to the Florida Gators
football games means that this Saturday at 1200 I'll
be attending the opening game against Miami Univ. (Ohio)
2. Joyous- It's slowly getting to Fall (LLLOOOVVVEEE FALL)!
3. Giggly- It's another week closer to Laine coming home! *dancing*
4. Lucky- I may say this every time but I am lucky to have such an amazing man
in my life. If anybody knows how to make me smile it's him.
5. Thankful- to have such amazing friends. I would rather have a bunch of really close friends then have a million acquaintances. I got to talk to N yesterday and she gave me a bunch of insight about some stuff that I haven't been sure about recently.
i'm so jealous, everyone is talking about how fall is coming and in arizona where i am, it's about 110 degrees
ReplyDelete