Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thankful

I know it's not Thursday Five just yet... a day early but I felt I needed to write this.

I bitch. A LOT. More on here than I actually do in real life. I guess this has become one of my places to vent which may be perceived as bad. I guess it all depends on your way of looking at it. I do not write enough about good things. I really do have a blessed life with all my friends and family and I know I would be in a loony tunes house if it weren't for them. I am so grateful for having the schooling that I have even though it's been a headache. I am going to miss it once I graduate but I am in denial about that right now ;) I have the best boyfriend. In my eyes I do at least. I have never had a relationship with such open communication and so much love. I am afraid that I may take advantage of it sometimes but I am so thankful for him. He may not think it but he is one of the best people that I have met even with all his flaws that's perfect. Perfect for me. When I say perfect it's not he doesn't do anything wrong, it's that through his flaws he is the man that I would want to be with. My family may be a little dysfunctional at times but they're all pretty amazing people. We are all stubborn Italians and even if the fights are extreme the love within them is just as substantial. My cousin has been going so much but you see how much prayer really does work. If you looked at her medically a few months ago she honestly shouldn't be here right now. She should be in a better place. She's a fighter and it wasn't in her path to let her leave here just yet. My brother and I are finally seeing eye to eye and I know a lot of it is letting everything go and letting him be the man that he should be. He's going to be a father soon (if the paternity test shows that when the little man is born) and just hope to God that he knows what is right. All I can do is be there to support him. I am hoping if I do this that he will notice and maybe take heed as to how he acts and we can finally get on track with having a better relationship. We have been texting (he's down at my dad's right now so no actually seeing him) and joking around so that's the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment