Over the summer I took Italian courses. For extra credit we could watch Italian films and then we wrote papers about them. It was then that I discovered Sophia Loren. You can't be Italian and NOT know about her, but I had never appreciated her. She is such an amazing actress and she's done so many things throughout her life. You can't forget that she is such a gorgeous woman. If I could do my hair the way it is in the picture where she is putting lipstick on I would be one happy lady... If you haven't seen any movies that she's in... you should go out and do that. Now!






For my 101 things in 1001 days I have on there to watch all of her movies. Well the list of movies that I have listed below is 87 movies. I have already watched a few of her movies but with the amount of movies that I now have to watch in the next three years I really should be starting on this like last month! Good grief. Eighty-seven. What was I thinking? lol.
I think Sophia Loren is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe she is like 80 and looks like that!
ReplyDeleteI think she is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete