If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, & smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you
Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
~William Cowper
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
~ Bill Watterson
Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.
~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld
<3 love it! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this.
ReplyDeletethis is great!
ReplyDelete