This semester is finally over and things are starting to settle down so I may actually do something with this blog. I had the best of intentions to document the 22nd year of this world being blessed with my presence but as you can tell.... it did not take long for it to go down in flames. I have most of the pictures on my computer, but I never felt like having to explain what everything meant or how it pertained to what happened during my day. I am a full time student and almost a full time worker and talking to my boyfriend overseas or sleeping is much more important some times. BUT I am just going to start over and keep this as a normal blog and write when I feel like writing and just having more fun with it.
So here's to a new beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment