Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My cleaning services

I have free time until the 31st when my Italian class starts this summer. Other than work there isn't a whole lot of anything to do in specific. This week I didn't have anything to do until Thursday when my shifts at The Slab started back up. I had to drop Larry off at the airport in Charlotte so I just stayed here since my mom lives here. My brother doesn't understand the meaning of cleaning after oneself, which I understand to a point. There is though a point that it gets to be ridiculous. Well... this whole week I have been cleaning like a mad woman and may I just say that the house went from looking like this [mind you these pictures are not actually pictures of my mom's place]

or maybe it was just more like this with being disorganized and needing a good deep scrub

to looking like this


Yes, I am really that good. aha! But really, in all honesty this place looked terrible and now it actually looks like you could have company over. I know that I wrote in a previous post that I don't like cleaning at all and the truth is I still hate it. Whenever I am at someone ELSE'S house though I get the urge to clean. My friend Elisabeth has learned this all too well and so whenever I am in town and she is in need of cleaning her room in her place she always sees if I want to come over. My best friends seem to always be cleaning so I willingly help. Why is it that we, or maybe I am the only one, have no issues going to other people's places and helping to clean but it is so hard to clean our own houses.

Throughout my whole cleaning experience here in Charlotte I have had a companion. This companion is great at making a mess at a rate only slightly lower than how fast I was cleaning up. She was also very good at burping in my face and then passing gas and then looking around to see who in the world would be making such noises!!! I would like to introduce Annabelle, the not-so-wonder dog

No comments:

Post a Comment