Monday, May 24, 2010
I'm sorry
I am sorry for my rant yesterday. I ended up talking to my roommate and then one of my best friends about it and they both told me to breath for a second and trust him. He hasn't given me any reason to question him, he just needs to know that I feel like his friend is passing over the line of being inappropriate. I don't want her to ruin a really good relationship, I am not saying that to make things seem like they're perfect I am being honest... with that being said I am still going to talk to him and tell him that all of this really is bothering me [esp. his friend and how much she's up his butt]. I am horrific with words when I have to say them off the top of my head so I think I am going to write it all down and I will either email him it or basically read it to him on the phone without letting him interrupt me so I can get it all out. I want to thank those of y'all that did give me advice because I truly do appreciate it, it meant a lot. These last five months of this deployment needs to end. I could go for that because I am completely over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment