Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Five ((38))



Today being Thursday it is a day to post about things that have occurred that have made us happy in any fashion

1. After this week of cleaning my mom's place it finally looks great and that sense of accomplishment that it hasn't looked this good in a long time was well worth it!

2. I got to talk to Monkey Butt a few days ago and even if it was for a total of 2 minutes my heart still smiled hearing his voice...

3. Miss Annabelle has grown to hate her crate because my brother uses it as a form of punishment instead of being her place of comfort. I put forth the efforts of recrate training her and the past two nights she has willingly gone into her crate and not acted as though we were trying to kill her. She's slowly getting there!!!

4. I am making banana nut muffins before I head to work today, after I head back home of course! lol. They are one of my favorite things to have early in the morning when I wake up.

5. The tickets for the concert I am going to soon were printed out last night. It's just around the corner!!! :)

1 comment: