
To play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link on up!*
The questions..
1. Do you have a fetish? Well.....
2. Do you sing in the shower? Why yes I do! I am a great singer... aha!
3. Who was your first crush? Oh gosh, there was my kindergarten (literally when we were 5) crush- Robbie Sabestian, but after that since I am not sure if that counts it was Mike Bussard. That was the beginning of freshman year of highschool... bad part, he was dating my not so good friend. Gods greatest gifts REALLY are unanswered prayers.
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? I think someone that works hard to do what he loves to support his family. I am not going to go into details but for certain reasons Monkey Butt is helping his mom out right now, nobody else is and I know in the long run it is hurting him and eventually us, but the fact that without even questioning that he would help out his family when they are in need makes me love him so much more. He thinks about others before himself even though people would never guess it.
5. Do you sleep naked? Sometimes, most times I wear undies and a t-shirt
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? I don't trust deodorants so half the time I check that I am not smellin. To be honest though I could really give to shits (sorry for the cursing) about what people think since the likelihood of seeing them again is slim. I am ladylike as much as possible though.
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Well my homepage is my blog. But I normally will go to open two new tabs: facebook and plurk. It's just a bad cycle y'all.
8. Summer is.....? The smell of freshly cut grass, flowers blooming everywhere, a nice breeze coming from the ocean with that smell of being back home. Long nights out with your friends and not having a care in the world. Long road trips in which the destination is not certain.
Following you :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html