Thursday, May 27, 2010

I need help with some recipes.

I am in need of some help right now from you lovely ladies!!! My roommate is getting married in a month and a half and I have finally decided to start working on her wedding present. I taught A to cook when we got our apartment together and so I thought it would be fitting to get her and her fiance a cookbook. Well I wanted it to be personal so I was going to make up one myself. I found a site online where you can type it up and they make it and ship it to you. I am beyond excited! I am getting down to working my booty on it tomorrow once I wake up. I am wanting to do different categories and for each category have 10 recipes so that there is quite a bit to decide from, I don't want it to be some measly little thing. A's fiance can't eat meat [he can have eggs and milk so it's not that bad] so I was wanting about 20 vegetarian entree dishes. I have a feeling I am getting myself further in than I am thinking I am because I think it'll end up being well over a hundred recipes... oh boy.

So do any of y'all have recipes that I could put into my cook book for them? If you do I would GREATLY appreciate it! If you want you can email them to me at thornshidnbeauty@yahoo.com or post them as a comment on here. Thank you so so so so sooo much in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a ton of recipes. I need to find a few but do they like tomatoes?? Got a good one for tomato pie which has ham in it but that doesn't have to be added. If you have any specific topic you want me too look up I have my own cookbooks I put together (2) and prolly 6 or so more that are mine. PLUS I have moms cookbooks and I have Grandma!! who of course has them memorized or knows exactly where to find them. You can msg me on MSP ButterflyLove if you want as well. I am more likely to get it on there. Good Luck. I did this idea for my sister in law and I got a scrapbook cookbook from Sams Club and you print up and put your recipes in the book and it had a few pages that you could write on, which I made copies of because they were cute designs. :)

    ReplyDelete