
1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
I came home as a surprise for my mom the week before Mother's Day because my mom had been having a really bad week. I bought her all these balloons, had a card, dinner, wine, everything set up for when she got home. My car was down the block so she didn't know I was in the house when she drove into the garage. I got her crying. I know it's not on Mother's Day exactly, but it was my Mother's Day with her since I was down at school on the actual day.
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
No... I have always had it reduced to where it doesn't affect my points [0 points on my license thank you very much] but I just pay out the booty for it!
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
God only knows, I think I have a hoodie that I have had since my sophomore year of high school.
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
Why yes I do!!! They need it- I guess I really liked the flavor of toothpaste when I was little so there are fluoride marks so I am trying to fix that...
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
Underwear. I hate the word panties! Saying it out loud makes me cringe.
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Y'all would think I was crazy, but I'd go to Afghanistan, hijack Monkey butt, and then take the two of us to some nice place... like that private island that I own. I'd really just love to be with him right now really.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No, unless they use it excessively and then it gets to the point of REALLY??? Is it all that necessary?
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
The tv because I don't really use it all that much anyways... or at this moment in time these darn potato sticks that are staring at me telling me to eat them.
Hahaha, that is so funny...I always say panties! ;)
ReplyDelete