Friday, May 21, 2010

Transformers and Speidi

Last week my friend L and I were at Walmart per his request.... I am a Target fan, I could live the rest of my life without going to Walmart and be perfectly content.


Okay well we went into their electronics section because L has been looking into getting a new TV since he just graduated, got his job at BoA, and is in the process of furnishing his new apartment. Well I am all about buying movies with my quickly growing collection of movies since a friend of mine stole a bunch of my DVDs. Well who would have guessed that Transformers 2 was on sale for a whopping 5 dollars. Who could say no to that? Well today I decided it was going to be a down day and just relax the day away, maybe hit up the gym if I felt like it later... So, I decided to watch my new movie and I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing at the most absurd things known to man. I about died when I saw this, yes I am immature at times. "Hello, my name is miss E and I laugh at crude jokes like a middle schooler"



Okay next topic... What in the WORLD has happened to Speidi... I get wanting to stay famous and keeping the money coming in but get off your drugs and get on with your life. Let's cut everyone out of our life and either A) if you are Spencer yell at anyone that speaks over a whisper to you, or B) if you are Heidi just smile and say how everything is normal and you don't see where the issue is coming into play. NOW you may ask what the best way is to spend your Mother's Day with your MOTHER???? I think calling the cops would be the sweetest thing to do for your mom when she comes to see how you are doing.

"My mom just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her... Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic. I'm getting a restraining order against her."


Someone is legit coo coo for cocoa puffs.

6 comments:

  1. haha, I am totally with you on the Speidi thing! That was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...speidi...that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up watching the Hills again this season after taking a couple off and i'm wondering if Speidi is for real, i mean COME ON!

    i blog hopped over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop Friday! Swing by my blog and say Hi! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Bridgette
    Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Blog Hop - I am now following you!

    Kady
    http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree. Speidi is psychotic.

    ReplyDelete