
It's that crazy day again..Thursday..and I have to admit..it's a pretty good day..it's almost as good as Friday!
What makes it even better is that it's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..
Happy
Joyful
Excited
Jubilant
Grateful
Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..
Some weeks are harder..and we might have to dig deeper..but I guarantee you will find 5 things!
1. Everything is figured about after school- come February Laine will be home from Afghanistan and then Germany and we'll be moving up to Virginia
2. I have gotten the time this week to relax and think possibly to the point of over thinking, but it has been nice to not have to worry about what I am doing later.
3. I just realized that in a little over a month I will be moving into my brand spankin' new apartment!!!
4. My financial aid ordeal ended up working itself out so my summer courses are paid for and I can get one step closer to graduating from USC and at least being one step closer to becoming the coastal manager that I want to be.
5. My roommate came into town [she's been living in Aiken, SC to work on her wedding that is just around the corner] and we were able to go and have dinner and talk about a bunch of stuff. I love close friends coming into town!
What makes it even better is that it's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..
Happy
Joyful
Excited
Jubilant
Grateful
Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..
Some weeks are harder..and we might have to dig deeper..but I guarantee you will find 5 things!
1. Everything is figured about after school- come February Laine will be home from Afghanistan and then Germany and we'll be moving up to Virginia
2. I have gotten the time this week to relax and think possibly to the point of over thinking, but it has been nice to not have to worry about what I am doing later.
3. I just realized that in a little over a month I will be moving into my brand spankin' new apartment!!!
4. My financial aid ordeal ended up working itself out so my summer courses are paid for and I can get one step closer to graduating from USC and at least being one step closer to becoming the coastal manager that I want to be.
5. My roommate came into town [she's been living in Aiken, SC to work on her wedding that is just around the corner] and we were able to go and have dinner and talk about a bunch of stuff. I love close friends coming into town!
Congrats on the upcoming move and having this semesters courses paid for.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Memorial Day weekend.
Sounds like you had a great week!
ReplyDelete