Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blonde Moment

After reading a few of my friend R's blog it made me think about things. She is a klutz to the max, she hurts herself more than any other person that I know. It always makes for a few good laughs when you really need it the most.

Okay so I am not sure how many of y'all watched the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was watching it at one point and there was this large group of men that were walking like this video except I swear to all that is mighty that their legs were being kicked two or three times higher than here... their legs were close to the guys heads in front of them:


Okay well keeping that in mind also know that I live in a two story apartment. The bedrooms and conjoining bathrooms are located upstairs while the kitchen, living room, laundry room, and powder room is downstairs. OKAY!!! So I was walking down the stairway to get something from my kitchen and my mind was thinking of all these random things. Well at the moment that I was almost midway down the stairs I thought of the men that I mentioned above in my video and how they were walking. Me, being the brilliant minded person that I am decided to try doing this... while walking down the stairs. There was no thought behind this other then to see how it would be. Who would have guessed that when you do such things you are actually going to bust your bum on the stairs. Which I did in the least graceful way ever. I fell the rest of the way down the stairs, jumped up as fast as I could and looked around to see if anybody saw me. Why anybody would see me when I was in my own apartment I have NO earthly idea. It isn't as funny as almost giving yourself a black eye, but it still makes me laugh from time to time

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with klutz issues. Though I still win the biggest klutz award. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete