
T,
We were the only ones there for each other when Mom was out working til all hours of the night trying to make the best for us. I think because of that it put a strain on our relationship because we never had that quintessential brother-sister relationship. I know that maybe one day we will have a better relationship but right now we don't. You are going through a lot and you have no idea how to deal with your stress. Due to all the stress you say things that are so hurtful and you are too prideful to say you're sorry. I know it's a P (our last name) thing... we are Italian and strong willed, hot headed, and don't want to admit when we are wrong. Sometimes I wish saying I am sorry I did not mean what I said or did came out of our mouths but it never has. Me trying to help you out always comes across as me trying to tell you exactly what to do. I want the best for you and I try and push you like the way I wish people had pushed me... You are an intelligent young man and you have so much that you can do... You don't push yourself at all and that's what kills me. You think I get frustrated because I think you are stupid but I told you when we had our conversation a few months back that it's because you don't do what you could do. I don't know what else to do to make it better than to step away and just let things work themselves out. I want to be there for you while your girlfriend is pregnant (with your POSSIBLE child) but I know nothing good will happen from trying to help you out.
I love you,
Miss E
No comments:
Post a Comment