I have been wanting to see what is out there for when we do move up to Virginia. I found realtor.com and put in the radius around Charlottesville that I felt wasn't TOO far away but enough that we could actually find a house in the price range that we are wanting to pay for rent. Charlottesville is primarily a college town so the houses that are closer into town are either duplexes, a couple thousand a month, or are apartments. I do not see the issue with apartments but Laine automatically said there was no way that he was going to live in an apartment. OOOOKKKK! Well that makes things harder to find. Anyways. Well I was looking today again and I found the house I would love to scoop up and sign a lease for tomorrow! I just had to show y'all.


Isn't she a beauty!!! Only 7900$ a month. What's a little debt? Y'all should go look at the other pictures on the website here. It's gorgeous but if you are going to spend almost eight thousand dollars a month to just RENT a house why not just buy the darn thing? Okay but y'all might actually want to see the REAL house I was talking about originally. The pictures are all below. So sorry that there are so many. I can just see how I am going to decorate this place and how I would make it home for the 2.5-3 years that we would be there. I am just in love. I wish this had went on the market in December so I knew that we could get this house.


















the first house is amazing! =) I could not imagine having that much money though ;)
ReplyDeletethe second house is soooo adorable!!
The second house is amazing, it's a little cottage. I want it! I love the back yard and all the trees. I am squirming I can't over it, so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute! How absolutely fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOmg how cute! I love it! Its adorable and will be perfect. Hope you get it. The yard is wonderful. The first house... WOW!! I agree just buy it rather than pay that in rent that might as well be a house payment. Its pretty though.
ReplyDelete