Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Ashlee,

We used to talk all the time and now we maybe talk once every month if that. We have known each other since 7th grade in middle school- in our fat days. lol. So horrible. You were my best friend all throughout middle school and most all of high school. You were my partner in crime. I wish that we were better friends now but we both went down our own pathes and they just haven't passed each other lately. You are going through a divorce and figuring out yourself while I am looking into finishing school and moving to Virginia. Another two states away from you. God only knows what will happen with our friendship but you know that I will always be there for you even if it has been years since we have seen each other

No comments:

Post a Comment