You are not just an internet friends. You may have started out as such but now you are SSOOO much more than just an internet friend. When we met last year I was so nervous because I wasn't sure if we would be able to get along because we had barely even talked beforehand. I thought you were just some super girly person and there would be this awkwardness because I have my moments but I don't think I am THAT girly. Well you got to our mutual friend's house and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. We ate, drank, talked... we did such until 0330. Insane. We had bras on our heads taking pictures (just because we could- not one of my finer moments that I am not sure why I am posting on here). We were talking about boys that thank God AREN'T in our lives anymore even if at the time we thought they were right for us. I can't remember what we talked to your friend about but I just remember laughing. Poor guy had to of been so confused. I walked away from that week with an amazing new friendship.
You are the person that I run to when I need a "shoulder" to cry on even if you are a few states away. You are one of the people that I tell things that I wouldn't want most of society to know. Thank you for being there for me when most people weren't. The times of having to figure out what to do when David went psycho. When I have had my weak moments with Laine being gone. House hunting for Laine and I. Sending picture messages back and forth so we can find cute outfits but aren't sure what would look best for us. First dates gone awry. My good moments. And bad. The embarassing. I know that no matter what is happening I can go to you to talk to. You may be brutally honest and at the time I may be a little butt hurt over it but after a few hours I understand it and I appreciate it. Not many people are like that anymore.
True friends are hard to come by and you are such an amazing friend. I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am not sure what I would do without you here. I can not wait to be in the same state as you and for the many adventures to be had. I can't wait to help you plan your wedding and vice versa.
Now you've gone and made me cry. And we were talking to my ex, John, about sex I think. Maybe we should warn him you're coming up again! I am so thankful to have a friend like you. I hope you know that.
ReplyDelete