Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 — Your parents

Mom,
I don't think you will ever understand how much I appreciate everything that you have done for me. I know at one time I was mad at you because you were never home due to working long hours. I now understand that you worked your ass off and had no life other than work and T and I.... You have sacraficed so much just so that we have the best life that you are able to give us. I truly appreciate it with everything that I am. I am not sure I will ever be able to repay you for everything but I will try my hardest. I know you are going to be so sad when I move up to Virginia with Laine but you know I am only a phone call away and a few hour drive from you. You aren't losing your baby girl. Promise. You are just gaining a mountain house that you've always wanted... that you can visit from time to time ;) lol.
Love,
Miss E

Dad,
You and I are so much alike. People tell me when I was born that I looked exactly like you except for some obvious things! lol. Not only that but we are so much like personality wise. I get into things and after telling you, you tell me that you were the exact same way at one point in time. This is not always for the best sometimes though. We are both so stubborn that when we don't see eye to eye on certain things we are stuck at a stand still. I love you none the less so thank you for being on my side rooting for me and encouraging me to do my best and that's all I can do. It has meant a lot!
Love,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment