delighted
ecstatic
giggly
joyed
1. This week is my final week for my last summer session. Tomorrow is my final exam for Italian and then I work a few days. Sunday night my mom and I are leaving straight after work to head down to Florida. A full week vacation is going to be SO nice!
2. We're now in August!!!!! It has been 116 days since Laine left so it can't be too much longer until he will be heading home.
3. I finally went to the stand right outside my apartment complex to see the vegies/fruit that they had and ended up buying four tomatoes and 6 peaches for a whopping 3 dollars. I was beyond excited.
4. I am putting my application in tomorrow for graduation in December. I am beyond excited. Now I am starting to look into the whole UVA thing. I might email them to see about how many hours I would have to take to get a BS in geography.
5. Amber stopped by yesterday which I was really surprised about. I have seen her once a week since she's been married. I thought I was never going to see her again after she got married.
1. This week is my final week for my last summer session. Tomorrow is my final exam for Italian and then I work a few days. Sunday night my mom and I are leaving straight after work to head down to Florida. A full week vacation is going to be SO nice!
2. We're now in August!!!!! It has been 116 days since Laine left so it can't be too much longer until he will be heading home.
3. I finally went to the stand right outside my apartment complex to see the vegies/fruit that they had and ended up buying four tomatoes and 6 peaches for a whopping 3 dollars. I was beyond excited.
4. I am putting my application in tomorrow for graduation in December. I am beyond excited. Now I am starting to look into the whole UVA thing. I might email them to see about how many hours I would have to take to get a BS in geography.
5. Amber stopped by yesterday which I was really surprised about. I have seen her once a week since she's been married. I thought I was never going to see her again after she got married.

Congrats on graduating in December!
ReplyDelete