How in the world do I respond to people's comments like other's do through emails? I know most people don't see any responses that are through comments back. I have searched around on the different parts of my dashboard and I'm befuddled.
I know what you mean. I don't know how to either. I know how to make sure my email shows up so other people can email and they do, but I can't email anyone straight from their blog. I'm confused too so I will write you back right here! Lol.
I wasnted to thank you for your advice. I did end up taking a friend with me to the airport. It worked out great because she kinda gave us our space and she took some great pictures! =) After he got on the plane I was so upset and crying so hard I was glad she was there because she drove my car home for me. Once I got home she could tell I wanted to be alone so she left. Thanks again for your advice! <3
I have the same problem. I normall just go onto their blog and comment back, or if they are facebook friends, I do it that way too. It is so annoying! I did what Whitney said though, hopefully that worked!
And...BTW..you need to Netflix the seasons of True Blood. Seriously....it's a MUST!
Do you have it set up to get an email when you get a comment?
ReplyDeletei have the same problem, normally i just go to their website and respond.
ReplyDeleteSign into Blogger.
ReplyDeleteClick on Edit Profile.
Make sure 'show my email' is checkmarked.
I know what you mean. I don't know how to either. I know how to make sure my email shows up so other people can email and they do, but I can't email anyone straight from their blog. I'm confused too so I will write you back right here! Lol.
ReplyDeleteI wasnted to thank you for your advice. I did end up taking a friend with me to the airport. It worked out great because she kinda gave us our space and she took some great pictures! =) After he got on the plane I was so upset and crying so hard I was glad she was there because she drove my car home for me. Once I got home she could tell I wanted to be alone so she left. Thanks again for your advice! <3
I have the same problem. I normall just go onto their blog and comment back, or if they are facebook friends, I do it that way too. It is so annoying! I did what Whitney said though, hopefully that worked!
ReplyDeleteAnd...BTW..you need to Netflix the seasons of True Blood. Seriously....it's a MUST!