It is much more than just a crush, but that's okay...
Laine,
I am not sure I could ever express in any way how much you mean to me and how much I cherish the time that we have together. I know that most of our relationship we have not been together but it makes no difference to me. I love you just the same, well actually so much more since we first got together. I look forward and can not hold in how excited I am when I just get an IM saying "baby I can't talk long but I just wanted to get online to tell you that I love you and that I'll talk to you tomorrow/after this mission/when I have time to get on here again." All the worrying and stressing over the little things (that I am getting better at ;) ) is going to be worth it when I get off the plane in Germany after you are home. Sorry beforehand for any tears that occur... they're going to be tears of happiness. I can't wait to be able to travel around Europe for your birthday and see things that I am not sure I would ever be able to see otherwise. I am beyond excited to get a tattoo by your tattoo artist over there too... as silly as it sounds I am SOOO excited about it. There's something with it that just makes me all happy, as long as you'll hold my hand.
Stay safe
I will see you soon!!!
I miss you and love you,
Miss E
No comments:
Post a Comment