Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6 — Your high school self

High School self,

I am so glad that you were yourself during highschool and you never compromised yourself throughout highschool. If I could have gone back in time though I would have told you to cut mom some slack because she really was doing everything to better our lives. I would also tell you to not even give those guys you talk to even a chance because they were such a waste of time. They were only a distraction from school work that just WASN'T smart! I would also tell you to stop screwing around and get down to work . You should have been a straight A student but the way they bored you stopped you from actually doing some of the stuff. Also I wish I could tell you to not have taken those letters of not getting into some colleges so hard. I know that it hurts but things worked out for the best and you wouldn't have met the man of your dreams having gone there. You are going to be such an amazing person, such a strong person because of what you are going and about to go through

No comments:

Post a Comment