Sunday, August 8, 2010

not sure when

I'll be back on here. I am going on vacation with my mom come this after. We're heading out and going down to florida for the week. We are staying down at a resort the first few days and then to st.augustine... I miss that place, I'm so excited to be there again! I was planning on taking my laptop but when I went to my moms last night my laptop freaked out. I guess at some point of time I got a virus. I paid for mcafee and now when I press to open it to do a scan a window pops up saying its infected and asked if I want to open my antivirus protection but I know that is a virus right there. When that window pops up it stops the program from opening up. So we'll see what I have to do. I want to at least save my pictures because I have some priceless- not on facebook- pictures there. I have been wanting to get a new laptop and laine and I talked about that a few days ago. It might be happening sooner than I thought though. At least I have my desktop in the mean time.

2 comments: