Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

My grandpa,

Whenever I ask nana about you she gives the most vivid stories as if you were still here. My favorites are the very beginning of you and nana's relationship as well as when you told Aunt M to cry and such to make my dad think that you would discipline him if he were to do anything super bad so he didn't. He just found out two years ago so I have to seriously say BRAVO! From talking to her you would never think of that in all reality you have been gone for over 23-25 years. She is just as in love with you as the last time that she saw you. I hope you know how much of an amazing man you are and how wonder your family has become and how it has grown since you died. I wish that cancer hadn't come back and taken your life. I know I will meet you one day but before then keep our place up there safe for us!

1 comment: