When I was young my mother told me that hate is one of the worst words to have in your dictionary. So I try not to ever say that I hate someone just strongly dislike. I don't really even think I have one person that I "hate the most." Caused a lot of pain? eh. I wrote letters to my exes and other than them there isn't really anybody that I would even want to write a letter to. I guess this is a horrible way of saying that I am not writing this letter.
In my house, "hate" was a bad word. I think that once you start using that word, it is so easy to just keep saying how much you "hate" this, or you "hate" that. I wouldn't know who to write that letter to either?
ReplyDeleteI have realized in my life, that I get to a point where I don't care about someone, because I think to "not care" is WAAAY worse then saying that you hate them. Hate means that you still care about that person. Not caring, is JUST that...you don't care anymore!
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog:)
hate is such a strong word and I do not like it either...I have to agree with Goodnight Moon's comment too
ReplyDelete