Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday 5



All you need to do is think about the last week, and list five things that have made you feel the following emotions....



Happy

Giggly

Excited

Loved

Thankful

  1. I found out that Laine is actually getting home a good two to three weeks before I thought he was going to. I won't see him then since he'll be in Germany but hey that's a-okay with me as long as he's not in Afghanistan anymore.
  2. Speaking of Laine I got a bunch of phone calls this week!!! It was two days but the limit was 4:31 and then the phone call would drop. Thank you Afghanistan cell phone network for sucking so thoroughly.
  3. I was looking at the donut of misery and was heh maybe I'll look into my time at school- including weekends, holidays, breaks, etc. I found out I have been in school for 1578 days give or take a few days. I also found out that I have 108 days before I graduate! Amen! Thank you baby Jesus!
  4. I am on season 5 of Gilmore Girls and I am LOVING it! I love Gilmore Girls. It makes my heart so happy!
  5. I am enjoying my classes at school. I love the friends that are still here even though most of them have graduated and moved away. I am loving it. I want to enjoy my last semester at USC and I am hoping this will be a good one


2 comments: