Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you

My dearest car,
I am so sorry that people keep on finding it in their plan to hit you and repeatedly hurt you. I left you in what I thought were good hands when I went on Spring Break my freshman year of college. Well. That wasn't true, Amber's mom hit you with her tank of a Lexus. You needed a new rear end as well as a new trunk. You came back looking like new. Since moving into apartment complexes people don't understand the concept of NOT hitting other people's cars when they open their doors. I promise that one of these days I will get you a completely new paint job. Especially with Laine and I moving to Virginia and getting a house. You won't have morons hitting you that live near me. I will walk those extra meters and park in the back where nobody else is parking. I also promise to get you a butt lift again since the first day of our amazing vacation down in Florida started off with you getting hit again because some moron decided to get into the left lane when he didn't really need to when there was a huge wreck happening right in front of us. His insurance will gladly (we will assume it's gladly because they're doing it whether they like it or not) be giving you a new bumper. Now just to find a good time to take you in. I will hate being without you for those days. I promise though you will be better after you get back!

Love,
Your Owner Miss E

1 comment:

  1. I love it! This is just too cute. I know the feeling. My car needs a new paint job, its got the dents, dings, and chipping paint. Poor thing. The joys of college parking lots and apt parking lots, inconsiderate people that don't care enough about their own car or others. LOL.

    ReplyDelete