Friday, July 16, 2010

Wedding over and done with... then onto two phonecalls and another wedding :)

I really don't feel like writing out a long drawn out blog about Amber's wedding, let's just say that it is finally finished and done with... no more drama or stress! One less thing for me to stress about :-) She was gorgeous and I haven't danced that much in a long time. I really enjoyed the ceremony (other than almost passing out and then subsequently cursing a second or third time in a church that weekend- really bad I do know)... I can't wait to see all the pictures from all off it! Soon enough though.

This week has been so stressful with two tests on the same day [yesterday] and let me tell you I was freaking out. The only down time this week has been when I had two separate phone calls with two of my favorite people in the world. One was with Laine- I was at work and my phone started vibrating in my pocket, I automatically assumed it was Liz or my mom because they always call when I am at work. Well when I pulled my phone out to see who it was I was like a little kid jumping up and down and doing a little white girl dance with my excitement, of course I was cool and collected on the inside ;)... I never see Laine ******** pop up on my phone anymore. He has a cell phone over there but the amount of time that it is actually working, the network there is working, or he isn't out on a mission is so slim to none that I rarely get to talk to him on the phone. Well with all that being said it had been a month since I had talked to him and it felt so good to hear him and know that he was okay. We got a good 20-30 minute conversation in... good gracious do I love that man. We are getting closer and closer to being in the double digits til my butt will be getting on a plane and taking a hop over that little pond known as the Atlantic Ocean. Mind you I haven't ever gone.... well anywhere, nowhere like Germany. I just see it now with all the tears [of happiness] and him standing there waiting for me to get off the plane. I can't wait.... soon enough though. Soon enough.

That other phone call I was talking about?!?!? Well it just so happens that last Friday my best friend Nikkie embarked on a new phase in her life. She graduated from college and is now settled in, in Tampa with her NOW fiance :-) He finally popped the question two nights ago and there was such a bad storm that she couldn't send texts or anything that night. I was in Calc class talking about some new material before the break which thereafter we were going to be start on reviewing stuff since our exam was that afternoon when I got a text saying something along the lines of "hey are you able to talk?"... she never sends those types of texts so I felt it necessary to leave class and talk to her. She had to tell me all about how he asked her and loads of other stuff. It was such a nice way of getting over the stress and having a slight get away before both of my exams started.

No comments:

Post a Comment