Thursday, July 29, 2010

grrrrrr

I want to punch babies right now. Well maybe not babies but this buttface for a lack of better words. I have a lot of other words I would love to use for her right now but for the sake that this is on the internet for everybody to see I will refrain.



I was taking a nap just because I could earlier and woke up and looked at my phone to see what time it was and it wasn't my alarm that had woken me up... it was an IM... from Laine! We talked for a little bit and I asked him if I could call him because I needed to talk to him about something. I couldn't stop shaking after asking him that because I was so afraid I was going to hurt him with these accusations. I wasn't even accusing him of it I just wanted to know why I was getting such emails from Tia. Everybody and their mother were wanting to get on the computer because they've been super busy lately so he got off.... well there was that 937 number on my phone and I knew it was him... If y'all knew me better you'd know that I get excited and am all "hhhheeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when I get on the phone with anybody especially Laine. I can't ever stop smiling when I get to talk to him. I can't help it. Well I couldn't. I was at such a loss for words that I was almost stuttering and when I asked if I could read him something he decided to make fun of me because I sounded countryish... Neither of us WANT to sound country, we both are proud of our neutral accents. Anyways... So I started reading it and I couldn't say any of it without my voice cracking and fighting back the tears. I hadn't cried when I had originally read it why in the world did I have to be crying now of all times! agh. Well I asked him what had happened and why I was getting these sorts of things.

He told me the whole story and her it is basically in a nutshell: He was home back in April as y'all know. One of the first nights home he got drunk and if you know Laine he will NOT drive home if he's drunk. He stayed in her living room. She was in her room. They were NOT together. He was with me the rest of the time that he was home and nothing was off with her and him. When he was leaving we were walking into the airport and she slipped a note into his backpack. I didn't think too much about it but I guess it was a long letter explaining that he should be with her and not me and blah blah blah. Well the whole time that he's been there since then- I guess the last 4 months almost she has been sending him messages about why he shouldn't be with me... at first he said they would see in the future if anything would work out but that he was with me and that he wasn't leaving me. Well she finally told him that he needed to decide what he was going to do- be with me or her. He told her he had made that decision a long time ago and that this had gone too far. I guess she does this every time he leaves and he is with somebody else. She was with somebody else when he got home like I had told y'all and Laine was saying that she did nothing but treat the guy like shit and he was a really good guy. They are no longer friends. She is not going to be in either of our lives anymore. He told me that he could send me everything if I wanted because he has all of it on his messages on facebook and whatnot. It makes my blood boil. I decided I'd be the bigger person and not message her back and just delete her. I don't want any reminisces of her around me. gahhhh it just pisses me off so much y'all you don't even get it. I am so glad that I talked to him about it but i wish she would have been a sane human being and left my relationship out of her mouth. I almost slightly wonder what she said that was so bad about me. I am not a bad person. I have my moments of weakness when I am less of a person than I would hope to be towards the people I love and I don't and I do not show people a good godly person. Overall though I am kind to everyone and try to be nothing less.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heavens its all over! What a biznatch for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! So much drama! Glad it's over. You poor thing, having to deal with all that crap.

    ReplyDelete