So Amber's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party were a WHILE ago! Two Fridays ago was it? agh well... better late than never. Well we ended up going to California Dreaming for the dinner and it was absolutely delicious. Everyone was laughing, especially the girl that got there an hour and a half late O.o (wow I can't believe I did that but it gets the point across). Well after we had that we surprised Amber with a passion party which was a hit!!! We then had desserts and punch while she opened her presents that we had all bought for her lingerie shower. That cake is made alla me! lol. The invites looked a lot like the way the cake was decorated. Oh and the cake may not have been demolished the first day- there was half of it left- but Amber legit ate the second half for breakfast the next morning. After we did all this we went out and whew it was interesting. I won't go into details, but she enjoyed her party and that's all that matters.

You made that cake?!?? It's awesome!!!
ReplyDelete