Laine has a really good friend that also happens to be a girl. When we first started talking I asked him how he felt about your s.o. being friends with people of the opposite sex. I originally asked it because Larry is one of my closest friends and no matter what Larry would be in my life. Well he responded that the person he was with would have to be okay with it because he had close friends that were girls. Well I knew Tia was one of his close friends that happened to be of the opposite sex. I met her the night before he went back to Afghanistan and she seemed like a very cool person. Well after he left she was blowing up his wall and I messaged him explaining that I knew they were close but it was really weird and that people that had looked at his page swore that she was in love with him... This was his response
[quote]Hey Baby,
Just want to let you know NOTHING is wrong with our relationship and I am coming home to you and only you baby. I love you and I want us to be together. I do have some bad news though but NOTHING we can't figure out. I will call you later and talk to you about it but Tia is just a really good friend and that's all. I love you baby and I will be coming home to you soon. I will try to call you tonight but It will be a little later because we are going out on patrol tonight. I got a new phone yesterday because my old one got blown up so i will call you soon i love you baby.[/quote]
okay well anyways. We talked about everything after that and things really have seemed to be going well. Nothing crazy just planning stuff for when he gets back. As y'all know we talked about how he might be reenlisting and that he may be going to Augusta and that he wanted to know if I would want to go with him and live there.... with him. I had told him he needed to do what was right for him and he responded with, no not just me, us. He told me that I was a huge part of his life now and that he didn't want to do anything that would ruin our relationship. When the plans changed to Virginia we talked about it and everything. Nothing has seemed off, he hasn't changed how he has been acting. He has been making plans with me for when he gets back and talked about how excited he is for me to meet his friends that are in Germany with him and such. He was excited about taking a trip down to meet my family since they're all the way down in Florida. Stuff with my brother was occurring and we talked about taking Annabelle so that my brother wouldn't give her away (it's not happening anymore but alas). Just all this stuff. Nothing has been suspicious since then. Well I was watching Gilmore Girls today and I go and look at my computer that's always up to the side and I had a message on facebook from Tia as follows:
[quote]I really hate that I’m writing this message, but I’m only doing it because it's only fair that you know. Laine has been telling me he was going to break up with since the day he started dating you. He was going to do it before he left but didn't wanna have to deal with you crying. He spent the night with me 2 nights before he left while on leave and he told me once he got back to Iraq that he was in love with me and continued to tell me he was going to break up with you as soon as he figured out how to do it without hurting your feelings. When he was offered the reenlistment and job in Virginia he asked me what I wanted him to do because he didn't want me to not be with him because of a decision he made. I told him to do what would make him happy and he said Virginia and then asked me to move there with him when he got back. The whole time he was telling me that he wasn't talking to you much, but after sending you that message when his friend passed asking if you had talked to him I found out that wasn't true. I sent you the message asking where you were moving because I saw the post you left him asking if you should start looking and I knew you had to be talking about houses. I really hoped I was wrong but unfortunately I wasn't. I’m not writing you to hurt your feelings or to tell you to break up with Laine, I’m just telling you because everyone has been telling me that you deserve to at least know and I agree. I sent him a message the day you wrote me back telling me where you were looking for homes telling him that the way he treated women was bullshit and I was done with him. He then posted that “fuck it all” status but didn't respond to me, so a few days later I wrote him one final time asking him how in the fuck he thought stuff was gonna work out when he got back, but he of course didn't have the fucking balls or guts to write back. I deleted him from facebook and I won’t be talking to him anymore. I’m sorry I didn’t let you know any of this sooner and I’m sorry I played a part in it. Everything got way more out of hand than I ever thought it would. I know there is also a chance that you won’t believe any of this, and if you want I can send you messages, conversations and I have 1 voicemail still saved from him. Again, I’m sincerely sorry that I am the one having to tell you all this and that you had to find out about any of it.[/quote]
Is it bad that I really just don't believe her. The stuff that she says almost seems like stuff he told her about our conversations. You tell your good friends about these sorts of big conversations that you have with your s.o.... at least I have. If he really wanted to break up with me from the day that we decided we were going to be together why in the world would he drive two and a half hours to see me. We didn't have to have that talk about if we were going to be together. That was his decision. I didn't push anything. If he didn't want to be with me he didn't have to invite me to all these different things or ask me to see him off. He hasn't had to do any of this stuff and all I see are these holes in her story that just seems fishy. He told me when we first got together that he was getting messages from ex's about it and to just ignore it because he didn't want anything to fuck up our relationship... I have it on facebook that I can't get facebook messages from people I am not friends with. I have a feeling he didn't see this coming from a person he told me he was such great friends with. If only he wasn't on a mission and I could talk to him (I hope that doesn't go against OPSEC... I am so sorry if it does). But again... is it stupid that I honestly don't believe a thing that she's saying? I have ALWAYS gotten gut feelings from people that something was wrong and everything has been all right in that area lately.
EDIT: I just remembered that the night before he left when we all went out for one last night of Laine being able to drink at the end of the night after she'd left she had sent how much she liked me and not to fuck it up with me... And then earlier she told me how her ex had just broken up with her because he didn't like the fact that she had a male friend that she was actually close with but that Laine wasn't like that so we would be fine. She kept texting him trying to get Laine pissed so that Laine would say something to the guy because everyone knows that Laine will do anything for his friends. I also know every night that I wasn't with him he was talking to me almost the whole time. When I was at his dad's house his stepmom told me about how his first drunk night home (if you knew her she would tell you everything that was going on. She likes me so she tells me EVERYTHING, literally)... and the night after when it was him and his dad. Yep yep. I don't know where those two nights she told me were about.
Some people are CRAZY.
ReplyDelete