Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know you- 18 July 2010




1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

I think it would have to be New Zealand or Italy. Those are the two places I have on my bucket list to live in for at least 2 years each. I know Italy I would have to get over the loss of a few of my luxuries, but the experience would be worth it... but I could most def see myself living in New Zealand for an extended period of time.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Ew... BOTH. I think gloves in the summer though.
3. Fried or Bake and why?
I would have to say baked. I like fried maybe once every six months... I love how with baked you can taste every seasoning that you have put on your food. You can take the freshness of the meat and have all the extra goodness.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Sandra Bullock, Morgan Freeman, or Densel Washington. You can read those names and understand why from the get go.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Either 'Where the Red Fern Grows,' the 'Lord of the Rings' (this was BEFORE the whole craze from the movies thank you :) ), or Harry Potter (my brother was all into it from school and so I read it thereafter. again before the movies)
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
How I Met Your Mother
Big Brother
The Rachel Zoe Project
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
" Pain is inevitable misery is optional."
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I have no earthly idea... for some reason at this moment in time I can't even think of any of the stuff people do that the zoo. Pretty bad. I do know.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man my list for entertainment reporter is ginomo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I like your bumper sticker answer - that's a good one!

    I'm following by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is red fern grows is such a good book! but really sad too. i remember that my fourth grade teacher was obsessed with it, ha!

    ReplyDelete