Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Five


All you have to do is think about everything that made you feel any of the five words below. It's a great way to reflect on the week (even if it wasn't so great) and try to make the best of it!

Main Entry: joy·ous
Pronunciation: \ˈjȯi-əs\
Function: adjective
: experiencing, causing, or showing joy

Main Entry: ju·bi·lant
Pronunciation: \ˈjü-bə-lənt\
Function: adjective
: filled with or expressing great joy or triumph

Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Pronunciation: \-b(ə-)rənt\
Function: adjective
2 a : joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

Main Entry: thank·ful
Pronunciation: \ˈthaŋk-fəl\
Function: adjective
1 : conscious of benefit received

Main Entry: mer·ry
Pronunciation: \ˈmer-ē, ˈme-rē\
Function: adjective
2 : full of gaiety or high spirits

SO HERE ARE MINE:
1. I have only one week left of classes for the summer. Two weeks off and then my last semester here at the University of South Carolina. My expiration date in this town is up soon!

2. I got my new running shoes this week and my first week training for a 10k is halfway through.

3. If Laine were still able to get home in time for me to see him on his birthday it'd be less than 90 days til I was in his arms again. Here's to hoping that it's less than 3 months before I see my hunkymister.

4. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends... through stuff that's been occurring lately it was very apparent who my friends were and who weren't. It's a good way no matter how you look at it because there's no need to have terrible "friends" in your life.

5. My manager gave me a list of movies that are must sees and I am going to get started on them once classes end when I am not off to the beach or Orlando with my mom :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Yay for school almost being up and mister almost being home!

    ReplyDelete